Friday, October 14, 2016

Greek Architecture

Image result for Parthenon      Hi, I'm Jack and welcome to my blog about my adventures in Greece. I recently just moved to Greece when the my dogs, Roxy and Maude. My house is located in the mountains with a great view of the Mediterranean Sea. The closest city to me is Athens and it is beautiful. There are wondrous arts and statues of all the Greek gods. I am having a wonderful time here and will probably stay for another year and then go somewhere else. For those of you back home and thinking about coming to Greece, give me a call and we can go fishing in the Mediterranean, hiking Mount Olympus, or grape picking. Then we can take a tour of the city and see the great buildings such as the Parthenon, the temple of Athena, the goddess of Athens. It was constructed in 447 BC during the rule of the Athenian Empire. For now, that's it, but stay tuned for new information about my new life in Greece.

No comments:

Post a Comment